- EDCO provides each single-family residential customer with a GRAY automated cart for weekly trash collection.
- Trash and recycling containers should be set out for collection prior to 7 a.m. on your service day
- Please set out trash containers in your designated collection area on the street with the wheels against the curb or the edge of the roadway. Arrows on the lid should point toward the street.
- Automated carts should be placed at least 2 feet away from each other and obstructions such as parked cars, trees, telephone poles and mailboxes.
- Please be careful not to place carts in areas of traffic, such as bike lanes, in order to avoid blocking paths of travel.
- Please remove all empty carts from the curb no later than 10 p.m. on the day of collection. Empty carts cannot be left at the curb overnight.
REQUEST ADDITIONAL CARTS
Residents can request additional trash carts for a nominal fee.
CLICK HERE to request additional carts through EDCO's Contact Us form.
Time of Cart Placement and Cart Storage
Trash, recycling and green waste carts cannot be placed at the curb for collection earlier than 8 a.m. on the day before collection, and must be removed from the curb no later than 8 p.m. on the day of collection. Additionally carts must be stored so they are substantially screened from view from the street, except when placed at the curb for collection. Please keep our community beautiful!
Rainy Day Notice: If you live on a steep street and experience extreme rain conditions, please set your carts 1-2 feet away from the curb/gutter. This will allow the rainwater to pass freely and unobstructed behind your carts and also prevent carts from being washed away.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding placement of your waste or recycling container, or lack of curb space, please call (310) 540-2977 and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Pup and/or Backyard Service
Manual Backyard Collection*
Please click here for Manual Backyard Collection parameters. Please fill out our form or call EDCO for more information or to sign up for these services.
*Manual Backyard Collection is available in select areas only.
Your Service Area
You are currently viewing services for Rancho Palos Verdes
Enter a zip code to if you want to switch to another location.